You are very welcome.
If your blood pressure is controlled, you doctor need to look for the other causes like following (especially with your other symptoms);
1) nose and sinus infections due to virus, bacterial and allergy.
2) nose septal deformity
3) Mucosal irritation; irritation of the internal lining of the nose due to dry, hot weather and topical nasal sprays.
4) Growth in the nose and sinus
5) Bleeding disorders
6) Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia; associated with recurrent bleeding from vascular anomalies.
7) Recurrent injury due to picking the nose
If an ENT (ear, nose and throat) specialist has not been consulted, that would be helpful in ascertaining the cause and instituting the management.
It is pleasure and privilege assisting you.
I hope this was helpful to you. If it was, please remember to ACCEPT the answer so I can get compensated for my work. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am truly privileged to help you, and I want to make sure that you are satisfied with the answer. Good luck!