Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified in 2 Specialities & US Medical Graduate

I am going to try to inject clean urine into my bladder to

Customer Question

I am going to try to inject clean urine into my bladder to beat a urine test. I know it can be done. My questions are how is the best way to get the urine through the catheter and does the catheter have to make it to the bladder in order for the urine to be successfully inserted or can the catheter be inserted into the penis and the pressure push it into the bladder. What would be the best device to inject the urine through the catheter. A syringe?
Submitted: 6 years ago via Answerly.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
You will need a catheter - a syrine will not work because you have to get through the urethra and the only way to get past the urethra is with a catheter - and once in, empty the bladder and place the fluid back in right before the test, then pull the catheter. Good luck.
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
By the way - you will not beat the drug test even with fake or someone elses urine because you will still leak - take care and I didn't deserve the negative feedback - it would be nice to notify your employer - but we can't. Thank you.

Edited by Dr. Brad, MD on 3/13/2010 at 8:43 PM EST