Jef Burk
Jef Burk, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. I've been teaching,practicing and learning since 1985.
5101698

i have got some symotoms like pressure on my head and chest

i have got some symotoms like pressure on my head and chest and neck and throth and left side of my face ,sometimes coldness, cramp of muscles, feeling some kind of like electrical waves in my body which is realy so bad , sometimes heart beat- like purring down- weakness in my arms and hands .,
Category: Medical
Expert:  Edward Wilfong, Ph.D replied 7 years ago.
It honestly sounds hormonal or neurological. Might also check thyroid. Mini-stoke. I would ask to have transer to medical. One sided symptoms rearely Psych.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
when these symptoms come up ,they make me anxious and depressed deeply. and make me cry deeply. i have lost my joy and my normal life. if you need particular question plz just ask , thanks in advance
I honestly don't know what to ask you. The depressiona nad anxiety should be treated, I am just not sure where other symptoms are coming from.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i stayed 5 days in hospital ,and i was checked by different spicialist such as neuorologist and cardiologist , gyconologist, ..they couldnt find any thing wrong .menwhile i take bioidentical hormun( natural hormun ).still my FSH is too high (183). COULD these symptems be related to high FSH?Cry my gender is female.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am still waiting to recieve my answer.
Expert:  Jef Burk replied 7 years ago.

Hi

Can you give me a full description of your symptoms?

Elevation of FSH would be expected in a 52 year-old woman.

Dr Jef

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi, thanks for your reply

two years ago ,i experienced the first hot flash along side muscle cramp when i was sleeping at night. at that time it was with some symptoms like panic attack _shortage of breathing, shaking the muscles_.it happend six months later again, after that the gaps betwen these episodes have become less and less. one year ago suddenly i felt somthing like hot water purring from top of my head to my feet, and feeling a sever pressure in my head. from that time i am feeling bad pressure in my head and face specialy left side,and also in my throth and chest so that they make me depress and anxious. sometimes cramp the muscles so that it makes me get up during sleeping at night, and feeling weakness in my muscles of body specialy in my hands and legs, since 2 weeks ago i feel like electric current in my head and face which spread my body with vibration.,i often have these symptoms. i visited different spicialist ,CT scan, MRI,different test , nothing is found. i am on bioidentical hormuns which helped me with Hot flashes. these symptoms make me upset and sometimes unwillingly cry deeply.

Expert:  Jef Burk replied 7 years ago.

Hi

I am sorry to hear about that.

Have you got someone looking after your mental health?

Dr Jef

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

HI,

yes, i have visited 2 neurologists. and a lot of tests, but they say nothing is found. i think they canot find the reson.

Expert:  Jef Burk replied 7 years ago.

Hi

Have you spoken to anyone about your anxiety/depression?

I strongly suspect that your physical symptoms are a manifestation of an emotional problem.

Dr Jef

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

hi, what do you mean by emotional problem. i feel very happy with my life apart of these recent symptoms. i have done yoga and meditation since 15 years ago. i have a very kind husband ,good children. no problem whatsoever .i am a spritual person with no tention in my life . do you still think it is because of emotional rather than hormunal.

thanks in advance

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what kind of information do you need?
Expert:  Jef Burk replied 7 years ago.
Hi

Sorry - I was offline.

Well your symptoms do not really fit with a particular physical diagnosis - indeed you have seen several Drs already who have not come up with an explanation.

You mention " crying deeply"?

Dr Jef
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi , i realy do appologise for taking your time, but my question is , whether you suggest me to see a psycologist? thanks a lot

Expert:  Jef Burk replied 7 years ago.
Hi

Absolutely - I think that would be most appropriate!

Dr Jef
Jef Burk, Doctor
Experience: MBBS. I've been teaching,practicing and learning since 1985.