MDPhD to help
MDPhD to help, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Clinician in Internal Medicine and Basic Science Research in bacteriology and infectious diseases
20314402

My fingernails are crooked; some look almost wavy, while others

My fingernails are crooked; some look almost wavy, while others looked a little bent over my fingertip on one side. It seems like one or two seemed a little crooked before, burt I don't remember the majority of them being that way. What could be causing this?
Category: Medical
Expert:  MDPhD to help replied 7 years ago.

DearCustomer

Sometimes vitamin deficiencies can cause abnormalities in your fingernails and this can be evaluated by your doctor who may need to check levels and prescribe a multivitamin or evaluate for another underlying problem. Please see your doctor to have this checked out and please let me know if you have more questions.

DM