Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (Internal Medicine)

HOW CAN I EFFECTIVELY CLEAN MY SYSTEM OF COCAINE

Customer Question

HOW CAN I EFFECTIVELY CLEAN MY SYSTEM OF COCAINE?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Wajid replied 4 years ago.
Hi

Welcome to just answer...

What exactly do you mean by clean my system of cocaine?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
WHAT I MEAN IS THAT I HAVE A DRUG TEST ON THIS MONDAY(TOMORROW) AND I HAVE BEEN USING COCAINE. I HAD A SWEATPATCH ON THAT I REMOVED AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PATCH ISN'T POSITIVE AND I WANNA MAKE SURE THAT MY URINE IS CLEAN WHEN I TAKE THE URINALYSIS TEST ON MONDAY. PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE ABOUT 24 HRS TO GET CLEAN.
Expert:  Dr. Wajid replied 4 years ago.
When did you last have cocaine?
Are you being tested for urine or blood?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I LAST HAD COCAINE ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO. I'M GETTING A URINE TEST AND GETTING MY SWEATPATCH REMOVED. CURRENTLY I'M NOT WEARING MY PATCH, BUT I'LL PUT IT BACK ON MONDAY BEFORE I GO FOR TESTING
Expert:  Dr. Wajid replied 4 years ago.

The major factors that determine how long does cocaine stay in your system are:

• The amount of cocaine you consume
  • The form in which you have consumed cocaine
  • The intensity level of the cocaine you consumed
  • The frequency of consumption
  • The effect of other medicines that you take on a daily basis
  • Your tolerance limit
  • Your age
  • Your sex
  • Your rate of metabolism
  • And your state of health

Reports reveal that cocaine stays in your body for around 2-3 days from the day of intake. However that is definitely a misconception. Drug tests generally test for the presence of cocaine and also verify the presence of any metabolite of cocaine. Our human body produces benzoylecgonine as a result of cocaine intake and it’s a well known fact that benzoylecgonine gets retained in the human body for around a month after the intake. Understand that the drug tests verify the presence of benzoylecgonine in our system.

To really understand how long does cocaine stay in your system, consider the following facts

• Cocaine is expected to be present in the body for 72 hours since its intake
  • Cocaine is expected to be detected in your urine for 1-3 days since its intake provided the intake is only once
  • Habituated use of cocaine results in traces of cocaine being detected in urine for up to 12 weeks.
  • Cocaine is said to be retained in your hair for a period of 3 months since its intake.
  • There are also reports available that suggest the presence of cocaine for a time frame of 25 years since its intake.

Now to address how to get your system clean here are a few things you can do:

One way to help this process of cleaning your system is to drink lots of water. It will dilute the trace amounts in your urine (assuming you are going in for drug testing and it is urinalysis not a hair follicle test) and help the cocaine to leave your system. Also, getting a cleanser might not be a bad idea. I have heard great things about golden poppy, but it is endangered so it is very expensive... a gallon of cranberry juice, two efferdent tablets in a glass of soda may also help...

I hope this works for you...

Thank you...

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how can a habitual user of cocaine beat a urinalysis in 24hrs? and how can i clean a drug patch so that it doesn't show up positive for cocaine?
Expert:  Dr. Wajid replied 4 years ago.
Hi again...

As I mentioned earlier that drinking excess can help clear up your system from cocaine, however 24 hours is a very short time for simple dilution method to beat the test...

However certain detox products are available in the market that claim to clear up the system giving a negative drug test within 24 hours... One such kit is FAST COC/COCAINE DETOX KIT... You can try this product for such a short notice detoxification...

You can get this product from the following site where you can also get the instuctions for its use...

http://www.howtocleanyourbody.com/fast-coccocaine-detox-people-over-p-25919.html

I hope this answers your query... Do press the accept button if you are satisfied with my response...

Thank you...

Edited by Dr Wajid on 3/7/2010 at 2:09 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how can i beat the drug sweat patch?
Expert:  Dr. Wajid replied 4 years ago.
Hi again...

Sweat patch test is similar to blood test and there are no products to speedify and get a negative test in such short notice and anything to tamper with the test is easily evident... The best thing is to avoid taking drugs... However some simple things that would help accelerate it getting negative are increasing lots of fluid along with exercise...

Thank you...