Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.

How can i make my penis larger without pills or drinks

How can i make my penis larger without pills or drinks?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.

I can understand your anxiety.

Have you tried anything? What is the size of your penis?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
5 inches
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.

You do lie in normal range of penis size.

Coming to your question of enlarging the size, to be very frank only proved way is surgery. Though various drugs that claim to help BUT I doubt how much they really.

There are two basic ways of enlarging the penis: Penis lengthening surgery involves the release of the fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligament that attaches the 2 erectile bodies to the pubic bone. Once these ligaments have been cut, part of the penile shaft (usually held within the body) drops forward and extends out, enlarging the penis by 2–3 cm. Penis widening with PMMA injection. This method involves injection of silicone, PMMA and other materials into the penis and scrotum to achieve girth enlargement. To give you numbers, A Internet survey of 52,031 heterosexual men and women found only 55% of participating men were satisfied with their penis size, whereas 85% of participating women said they were "very satisfied" with the size of their partner's penis, and only 6% of women rated their partner as smaller than average. If I may quote - In discussing a typical "male enhancement" pill, Dr. Ira Sharlip, a spokesman for the American Urological Association, said "There is no such thing as a penis pill that works. These are all things that are sold for profit. There's no science or substance behind them."

Yes there are other ways known are jelqing / clamping / stretching / hanging. Stretching consists of attaching a penis stretcher device to the penis for set periods of time. The device exerts a constant traction on the penis, which, in theory, lengthens and widens the penis. The traction supposedly causes the cells in the penis to "split" and then reform and expand. Weight hanging consists of attaching a device (usually a rope or a strap) that grips the glans or just behind the glans and allows a weight to be suspended for a specific amount of time. Then a conscious effort is made to exercise the penis by raising the weight in repetitions (lasting no more than 5 to 10 minutes at a time) starting with the smallest and lightest weight 1/16 pound to the heaviest usually 1/4 pound or more, to increase the strength and stamina as well as elongation of the penis. Risks including nerve damage / trauma / scarring / impotence / erectile dysfunction are to be considered.

To be very frank considering all the risks I would have not gone for them if I were in your place.

Wish you best of health. God bless
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how would i increase thickness without surgery?
Expert:  Ken replied 6 years ago.

The human penis is made up of three columns of tissue: two corpora cavernosa lie next to each other on the dorsal side and one corpus spongiosum lies between them on the ventral side. It is not possible to increase there thickness without intervention that is surgery. So the botXXXXX XXXXXne is it is not possible in a proved way to increase the thickness. Although the techniques described above may help.

Wish you healthy life ahead. God bless