Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

i have a piece of extra skin hanging out of my vagina.not on

Customer Question

i have a piece of extra skin hanging out of my vagina.not on my lip but inside.Right below my urinating hole,its kind of long and just hangs.Its really uncomfterble .kinda purple lookin skin but it hurts when i relly like pinch it.I dint notice till acouple of years ago,im figured i got it after maybe having rought intercorse?not sure but its really its relly statring to bother me can it just be removed?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question. The best way to remove that part of skin is by surgical intervention. You should see gynecologist for that. The other way is to have an opinion taken from dermatologist & cosmetic specialist if it can either reduce or shrink in size with the help of laser therapy. I will also advise you to apply hydrocortisone ointment on that because it seems to me a bit of inflammation is there due to color. Infection should also be rule out.

Do ACCEPT the answer if you find it useful in this way I will be rewarded for my work and time here

Best of luck and keep in touch
Dr. Amir Javed