Dr. Shahzad MD
Dr. Shahzad MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBBS, MD, FCPS.

What is the SUBSTANCE called HZ

Customer Question

What is the SUBSTANCE called HZ
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Shahzad MD replied 4 years ago.

You mentioned that you saw this substance on the internet. Can you please let me know the weblink where you saw this and give me the weblink.

Regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I received it via my email. The email address XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

I am sorry but I cannot contact you outside of this website as this is against the TOS of this website therefore I would appreciate it if you could send the information here.

Regards

Edited by Dr. Shahzad on 1/29/2010 at 6:48 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What address do I send the info to? I will be happy to forward it to you.

You can post the information here.

Regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry, I'm not real good at the computer, so I don't know how to send it to you. Unless you have an e-mail I can forward it to.

You can copy and paste the information here and send it to me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not know how to copy and paste.

Select any text that you want to copy and paste. For example if you want to select all the text in any particular text area press the ctrl and A keys simultaneously, the selected text will be highlighted as blue. Click the right mouse button on the selected text and a window will appear giving an option of copy. Click on the copy option and you can paste that text anywhere for instance in the textbox here and then send it to me.

Regards