Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

Is there any safe natural male enhancement products for diabetics

Customer Question

Is there any safe natural male enhancement products for diabetics and men with high blood pressure? I am a 71 old male still in good health under a doctor's care with controlled type 2 diabetes and controlled blood pressure. My blood sugar ranges from 110 to 135. My blood pressure ranges in the 130s. If I can keep the price down it would be helpful.

Thank you for any help that you can give me. I asked my doctor about the above and he directed me to you. Floyd Iverson (XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX)
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
When you are referring to male enhancement, do you mean erectile dysfunction or are you looking for something to make your penis larger?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
At my age, I am still interested in normal sexual function and am seeking to continue and enjoy that experience with my wife.Possible penis larger. I don't believe I have dysfunction.
Expert:  Dr. Salar replied 4 years ago.
there is no proven method of penis enlargment for any one including diabetics except surgical implants. you can increase the penis size to some extent by losing 10% body weight, daily exercise, walk and healthy balanced diet.
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.

Your penis at the age of 20 (give or take a year or two) will be the size it is going to be and is determined by genetics which is generally between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base (non erect) and will vary from approximately 12.9-15 cm (5.1-5.9 in) in length (while erect).

As far as supplements go (whether it be creams, pills, lotions, or potions) I do not suggest taking any of these supplements because they are not regulated by the FDA and could be potentially harmful to your health. I understand your concerns, but keep in mind that these products have only one action, as they separate the consumer from his/her hard earned monies. Also, another note, the manufacturers of these ‘supplements’ put a lot of ‘binders’ and ‘fillers’ in these products and you really don’t know what you are really taking which can be risky.

Altering the penis itself (either by length or girth) would include plastic surgery or penile implants which you would need to consult with a Board Certified Urologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon about this before making any decisions about what is best for you.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I am seeking an answer to how I can stay up with my penis and be hard for my wife.
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
That is E.D. That is what I asked in the beginning. Do you want me to address this??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please do so. I did my best to explain this in the first place.
Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
No problem. I am going to answer your exact question: "Is there any safe natural male enhancement products for diabetics and men with high blood pressure?" And the answer is NO. there are no scientifically proven natural methods to enhance sexual performance in a man. Whether it is to initiate or maintain an erection. There will be many claims on the Internet but they are all scams. As a matter of fact because the pills or supplements or potions are unregulated by the FDA there may be fillers or contaminants that may actually cause harm to you especially in view of your high blood pressure and diabetes. I hope this finally answers your question.

Expert:  Internist replied 4 years ago.
Was there anything unclear with my answer?