Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

why isnt my cialis 20mg working would i be better off with

why isn't my cialis 20mg working? would i be better off with levitra or viagra instead? my wife just returned from a trip ane i'm frantically hoping to be able to soothe her trave pains!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 years ago.
Hi, I need some info. How long have you had ED? Have you been evaluated for the cause? Do you have any medical problems?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I've suffered ED for maybe 5 years. I've never been evalaluated for the cause but cialis has always corrected it. I currently take Atenolol and Enalapril for slight heart and blood pressure problem, but again, they have never effected the eficacy of the cialis
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 years ago.
The cause should always be evaluated. Many medical conditions can cause ED such as diabetes, neurologic problems, medications, alcohol excess, and many hormonal problems. So a workup is indicated. Finding the cause of the ED is important as treating the underlying problem is very important. Cialis may not work well if the underlying cause is not treated.
Also it is known that some men respond better to one of the 3 ED meds than another. So it is possible that viagra or levitra could be more affective for you.