Dr. Davidson
Dr. Davidson, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified Specialist in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
27991315

My hip has dislocated 5X in last 2 1/2yr. . Hip replacement

Customer Question

My hip has dislocated 5X in last 2 1/2yr. . Hip replacement surgery was in 2005. Which Doctors in the general Portland OR and/or Northwest area are specialists in hipCustomersurgery?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Davidson replied 7 years ago.
Hi there, and thanks for your question. In terms of orthopedic specialists in the greater Portland area, one of the best groups is located at Rebound Orthopedic and Neurosurgery Clinic. They have 3 locations in the Portland and Vancouver area, and have an excellent reputation.

Here is their website: http://www.reboundmd.com/index.php

There you can find all the information you need regarding locations, physicians and services offered. This is the group that treats the local professional sports teams, and is quite excellent. They should be more than qualified to help with your hip condition.

Good luck, and take care. If you are satisfied with my answer, please click 'ACCEPT.' Take care, Dr. Davidson
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do you have any access to ratings/success of any of these doctors?
I've beeb referred to a Dr. Paul DeWillius , Dr. James Pritchett(Seattle) and Dr. Jim Ballard in Tualatin....I am looking for someone with lots of experience in reversions.
Unfortunately I don't. This is anecdotal experience from a relative. Nonetheless, any center that operates on professional athletes will have the latest and greatest technologies. Since many athletes encounter arthritis after retirement, often requiring joint replacement, I would place my faith in them. You are welcome to ask these physicians for their experience and success rates. This is public information, and it is your right to ask.

Take care, Dr. Davidson

If you are satisfied with my answer, please click 'ACCEPT' so I may get credit for my work.