1. The lump is soft. It feels like fat tissue
2. Yes, it's in the web space (left hand).
3. Slight redness, skin not broken, no discharge.
4. No other lumps. I had a similar one on my arm many years ago and had it excised.
5. My physical conditions are hypertension (medicated) and in recent moths, exhaustion and tiredness. My age, by the way is a typo. I meant to enter 76, my age, not 66.
6. The last time I saw my primary at the VA I complained about it and he simply
dismissed it. This was last summer. However it still bothers me. It also makes it
impossible for me to use some light weights for exercise, which is important to me.