Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

what does it mean when your penis goes numb during sex?

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.
Are you diagnosed of any medical condition?
Any problems with erection of penis?
are you on any medications?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
of course this question is for my malefriend who is 39 yrs old not on any meds and he is m
not curcumsised(i know i spelled it wrong)
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.
Dear Extrahair,

I am sorry to know the symptoms of your friend,

Based on what you mentioned, I will advise that you ask him to see a physician who can do a physicial exam and do blood tests to look for metabolic diseases like diabetes or thyroid disorders(serum TSH) as it may present with similar numbness.
Other possibility which could lead to similar symptoms is nerve problems (for which MRI should be done) or could be due to peyronie disease .
Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what is peyronie disease
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.
Peyronie's disease is the development of abnormal scar tissue, or plaques, in tissues inside the penis.The physician will do an ultrasound device to examine the penis when it's erect.
Thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
would that have anything to do with not being circumsised and would it be wise to consider having that done at such a late age(30)

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.
No dear this has nothing to do whether a person is or not circumcised .
Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I havea question about my 11 yr old son..his penis is the same size it was when he was born. Iam concerned if it is kleinfelter syndrome
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.
Dear exrta hair,

Klinefelter's syndrome presents with gynecomastia and also may present with small penis(hypogonadism),taller than other kids but this requires a physician physical exam ,if required a chromosomal analysis to confirm it.So I will advise you take your child to physician to confirm it but delays in growth and development is consoidered the first sign of a number of conditions that need treatment including Klinefelter syndrome.
Thanks