Louise Sivak, M.D.
Louise Sivak, M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Pediatrician, Board-certified in Hematology/Oncology

my right palm is real red, swollen, and warm to the touch.

Customer Question

my right palm is real red, swollen, and warm to the touch. It hurts trying to make a fist. I also have a bad headache with eye twitching, and seeing white spots.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Louise Sivak, M.D. replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry you have these symptoms.

When did they start? Any injury to your right hand or visible insect bite or scratch? Did all symptoms begin together? Do you have any chronic medical problems? Have you had bad heaches before?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do have migraines but this headache is on the opposite side. No, I did have any kind of injury to my hand and I don't see any bite or scratches. My head has been hurting for about a week now. I becomes bearable then my eye will twitch, feels like someone hits me with a ball bat, see white spots and get sick at my stomach. When I bend over, it is worse. But my palm just started tonight

Thank you for the helpful information.

I do not immediately see that your symptoms are related to each other but that is always the simplest most logical explanation.

Anyone with a new or changed headache severe enough to cause vomiting needs to be seen in person by a doctor as there are many serious conditions that could cause it and only an exam and possibly some tests can diagnose the problem.

Your palm swelling and warmth suggest an infection, for which you will need an antibiotic.

I strongly recommend you see your doctor as soon as possible or go to the ER if you cannot be seen today or tomorrow.

Best of luck,

Louise Sivak, M.D.