well sorry to hear about ur problem
plz require some output regarding lump
since how many time you have this?
any increase in size you noticed?
what is its exact location at leg?
its mobile or fixed with underlying structures?
any redness fever associated?
I have a few questions so that I may help you:
1) Is this lump visible at the skin level- can you see it?
2) Is there any discoloration to the area before the bruising?
3) Have you had any trauma there? Bump your shin, etc?
4) Is the bump between the skin and the boney shin or to the left or right of the shin?
5) Do you notice any veins around this area, especially varicose veins?
I await your respons---
Thanks for the info.
If it doesn't hurt unless you touch it and it is not very painful with your activity, it is very likely to be a resolving hematoma or lipoma which is a benign fatty tumor. For either of these, nothing acute need be done. It was probably cause by trauma. If it is a hematoma, it will resolve in 6 weeks or so. If it is a lipoma, then you can live together happily with no problems
If it continues to bother you, have it evaluated by your doctor. It can always be biopsied if the condition gets bigger or more painful.
Warning signs to watch out for:
if it grows bigger quickly, has increased pain, or turns red, etc., you need to be evaluated.
I hope this helps. Ask any other questions you need.