Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.

carotid artery pressure or pain on right side of neck and intermittent

carotid artery pressure or pain on right side of neck and intermittent vertigo times 3 days.. blood pressure systolic 20 pt below usual... usually 120/70...Now 105/60
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
any history of unconsiouness?
have you got any tests done for your symptoms?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no hx of unconsciousness and no.. haven't gone to Doctors yet..besides the vertigo and the occassional pressure or jab of pain on the right side of my neck, i have no other real symtoms...with the vertigo, I have not lost consciousness....just a momentary dizziness and feeling of off baXXXXX XXXXXke i could pass out.... was a little congested today, but just a bit this morning, now it is gone. I even get the vertigo laying down..
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 years ago.
Dear Havok,

I am sorry to know about your symptoms,

Based on what you mentioned,it seems that your symptoms are due to cervical vertigo ,as it presents with similar pain,intermittent dizziness so I will ask your physician to do physical exam ,if required imaging tests to rule out cervical arthritis to confim the cause.
Other possibility could be benign positional vertigo so ask your physician to postional maneuvers to confirm this cause as this also may present with similar dizziness.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.