Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

how do i pass a drug test for methamphetamine in less than

how do i pass a drug test for methamphetamine in less than 24 hours ?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Doctor Ellis replied 6 years ago.

The detection windows depend upon multiple factors - drug class,amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, and urine pH.

There is no real way to guarantee that you pass a drug test in less than 24 hours.

The average times for picking up Methamphetamines on a drug test are 3-5 days for urine, 1-3 days for blood.

Here is more information regarding drug testing:

I hope this helps. Please click on the green ACCEPT button.

Good Luck!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

can you recommend a detox product that would dilute my urine so the test would not be positive

There are many detox products on the market. None of which are proven to be effective or that any doctor recommends.

If you want to post this question for another expert to answer then I understand.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i want to post my question to another expert
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I agree with Dr. Ellis. It is not possible to flush out this drug with any products. Basically you need to strongly consider to stop using this drug, as this can be harmful. What you must realize is that this drug is powerfully reinforcing and induces craving. Hence in some patients an inpatient setting and the use of multiple therapeutic methods (individual, family, and group psychotherapy) are usually necessary to achieve a lasting abstinence. However if you do not have the resources, you can at least contact your family physician for medications such as antianxiey and antidepressants which might help you with withdrawal symptoms. An antidepressant known as Bupropion (Wellbutrin) may be beneficial after patients have withdrawn from this drug. It produces a feeling of well-being, as patients cope with the dysphoria that may accompany abstinence. The withdrawal period is actually short when compared to other drugs, and ranges from 48 hours to 1 week. Also, withdrawal from this medication is generally not life threatening, but can be very uncomfortable.

Take care.

If I have answered your question, please click the ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my work.

POSITIVE feedback & a BONUS are warmly appreciated.

Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience: Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i am not satisfied with your answer. please keep my money in my just answer account
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 6 years ago.

I would Agree with Dr. Ellis and Dr. Ravoof, there is no way including the oft used supplements and materials which are advertised on the internet to remove the drugs from the body, which could speed up the process of eliminating the agent from your body.
Expert:  Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology replied 6 years ago.

Basically everyone agrees with Dr. Ellis.

It's not what you wanted to hear but she gave you frank, correct answers.