Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

can i take lorazepam with claritin. my face is very warm and

Customer Question

can i take lorazepam with claritin. my face is very warm and some hives have come out from an allergic reaction
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 7 years ago.

According to the drug interaction database I use there is no interaction between Claritin and Lorazepam. They may be taken together.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok one more question..i have been taking lorazepam for anxiety as a need basis for the past year and this past week the doctor gave me zoloft for a permanent solution. i have taken twice now and am very very dizzy and lethargic. is this normal or should i consult him
Expert:  Internist replied 7 years ago.
It is not normal. Don't take any more until you speak to your doctor.