Dr. Singer
Dr. Singer, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board Certified Family Physician and Surgeon with 25 years of experience in traditional/CAM medicine
12898481

stomach pain goes away after eating for short time , nausea,

stomach pain goes away after eating for short time , nausea, hands shake and stomach shakes , dr. thought it was my depression meds they were changed did help
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Singer replied 4 years ago.

Please tell me about your medical history, surgeries, medications and allergies.Where is the stomach pain, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, off to one side? Thank you. Dr. Singer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
surgery hands , knees , back ,celexa for depression i would so lower stomach the depression med thats was changed didnt ,,, help
Please be more specific about your surgeries. I don't understand what you are saying about the Celexa. Please clarify. Thank you. Dr. Singer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the depression med the dr here thought it could be making me shake the meds was changed didnt help hand surgery was carple tunnel on both hand both knees were hurt back had some disk slipped all surgery was normal , something i didnt say about 6 year ago i got up one morming didnt feel good for about 3 day after that hights ,bridges bother me haft mile bridge it all i can do to keep it together to get to the other side my leg start shaking real bad start sweating

I think that you really need to see another doctor about your depression and anxiety and your racing thoughts. I know they can help you if you let them. Sometimes a change in your medications will work, sometimes talk therapy is better. Please consider my suggestions seriously and I wish for you good health and life. Dr. Singer

Please click the green ACCEPT button if this information has been helpful and answered your questions.

Ask if you need clarification or more information.

Positive feedback is warmly appreciated.
You can give bonuses for what you feel is service and care above and beyond.
To direct future questions to me, start with singerdo

By accepting answers on this site I acknowledge and accept the following:
These answers are for educational purposes only.
Use of this site does not establish a doctor - patient relationship.
Information given and obtained on this site is not confidential.
Physical examination, a cornerstone of medical care is not possible on this website
and as such may lead to incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
Answers are based on your responses to physician queries. Witholding
information may lead to incorrect diagnosis and treatment.
Always consult with your own physician for the most accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Mr. Potter, I apologize for not answering your questions more directly. Are you asking why your stomach hurts and your hands and stomach shake and you suddenly became fearful of heights and bridges 6 years ago? Dr. Singer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Im just trying to let you no all this stuff to see if some can figure out whats going on i dont think its the depression med i think something else is going on my stomach hurt when i eat pain goes away for about a hour im taking over counter med for stomach for about two years bloods test was taken 10 test all were afairly normal said i need a little working out , i thought the height thing and sweating might help

Is the type of food you eat important to make the stomach pain go away for an hour, for instance is milk or dairy better at relieving the pain than let's say cereal or eggs or something else? Do you have hypoglycemia? Do you feel like you are going to faint and pass out if your don't get something to eat right away when you are hungry? Have you been on several courses of antibiotics in the last year or two? Thank you. Dr. Singer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it doesent make much differance on food makes pain go away , milk makes the pain go away for a while ive never been that bad on needing to eat , i no when i need to eat before i faint or pass out havent been on any antidiotics , been taking prilosec fo heart burn about 2 years

I would measure your hormone levels with a 24 hour urine from Genova diagnostics http://www.gdx.net/ and have a physician found through http://www.acam.org/, http://www.icimed.com/ or http://www.naturopathic.org/ , who are familiar with that test, balance those out using bioidentical hormone therapy. I bet your testosterone levels are low.

Next you need to measure levels of lead, mercury and other toxic and nutrient metals using a test from Doctor's Data in Chicago and again find a physician knowledgeable in treating that problem. I would bet that your mercury levels and maybe lead is also high based on your problem with depression, nausea and shakiness.

The last thing you need to do is to reestablish normal gut balance between good guys and bad guys (i.e. bacteria et. al.) Often the imbalance comes about after severe stress, an immune insult like an infection that lingers, trauma or overuse of certain antibiotics or medications. SIgns and symptoms are fatigue, depression and anxiety. To restore balance, first start Primadophilus optima, 2 caps three time daily - an empty stomach is best but not necessary and continue that for at least 8 weeks.

I hope this helps you with some ideas of where to start to look for the source of your problems. Thank you for your patience. Dr. Singer

Please tell me more about your medical history, surgeries, medications and allergies. Thank you. Dr. Singer

SIGN OFF

Positive FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated.

You can give BONUSES for what you feel is service and care above and beyond.

Dr. Singer, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Board Certified Family Physician and Surgeon with 25 years of experience in traditional/CAM medicine