tazechip
tazechip,
Experience:  dasdasd
18722459

Can you break a bone in your foot and still walk Will your

Can you break a bone in your foot and still walk? Will your foot just swell minimully or will there always be significant swelling with a broken bone?
What happened, and what are your symptoms?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I hit the bottom of by foot infront of the heel on the outside edge of the bathtub. My foot hurt to walk on it but not unbearable. It swole more the second day than the first and now it tender but not as sore. this is the third day. It hurst more in the morning and gets better as I walk on it. I don't know if I should get it X-rayed or if I just bruised it badly, but there is no discoloration.
Where exactly are you most tender?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
On the outside bottom of my foot between the heel and little toe.
Usually with a fracture, there's bruising, but not always. If there's no obvious deformity of the foot bones, and you're able to walk on it, even if there were a small fracture, it'll mend in time without casting. I'd opt for refraining from X-Raying your foot for now.