Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

I have a pins and needles feeling in my buttocks, back of

I have a 'pins and needles' feeling in my buttocks, back of the legs and pain in the legs. I also get very bad leg muscle cramps at night.
what all tests have been done for your symptoms,Please mention in detail if done?
are you diagnosed of any medical condition?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There have been no tests done as no doctor here can understand what I am describing.
Hello

I am sorry to know about your symptoms.

Based on what you mentioned,I wil advise that you ask your physician to do MRI of back as nerve impingement may present with paresthesias(pin and needle feeling) and pain in buttock and leg.
Ask your physician also to complete metabolic panel as imbalance in electrolytes like serum sodium,serum potassium,serum calcium can also cause similar symptoms like yours,which also should be ruled out.You should also ask your physician to do serum TSH as imbalance of thyroid hormone can also lead to your symptoms.
I hope you get better soon.
Wish you best of health and happiness.
Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.