Dr. S RIAZ, Doctor

Hip pain when sitting, lying down, initial walking but not

Hip pain when sitting, lying down, initial walking but not when standing and subsides after walking but can get worse again.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. S RIAZ replied 6 years ago.
Where does the pain occur?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It occurs in my right hip towards the upper front, upper and upper back part of where leg bends and meets my pelvis.

It could be due to rheumatoid arthitis. Though rheumatoid arthritis mre commonly involves the smaller joints but t can affect the large joints as well. It seems to be an early stage. Rheumatoid arthritis typically manifests with signs of inflammation, with the affected joints being swollen, warm, painful and stiff, particularly early in the morning on waking or following prolonged inactivity. Increased stiffness early in the morning is often a prominent feature of the disease and may last for more than an hour. Gentle movements may relieve symptoms in early stages of the disease. I would advise you to see a rheumatologist and confirm the diagnosis and start treatment. Thanks.

Please, click the ACCEPT BUTTON so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a POSITIVE FEEDBACK will be appreciated.