Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

when i bend over i feel i am going to fall over the room spins.

when i bend over i feel i am going to fall over the room spins. my right ear has pressure
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 years ago.

How long has this been bothering you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

when i work up for work this morning i turned to look at the clock and the room started spinning. The number on the clock where a little fuzzy. I feel a pressure on my left inside ear. When i went to work when i bend over with my head down i get dizzy and fall down and get nausea.

There are several possibilities. An infection or inflammation of the middle ear, called otitis media, can cause ear pressure and vertigo. Infection and inflammation of the inner ear will commonly cause vertigo, but does not typically cause ear pressure. It will require a medical evaluation to determine the exact cause.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what is otis media and shoudli take an anti biotic. what causes the middle ear infection
Acute otitis media is an infection of the middle ear. Serous otitis media is due to inflammation of the middle ear, but not necessarily infected. Middle ear infections can be caused by bacteria or viruses, but it is difficult to differentiate, so they are treated with antibiotics.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

somebody says that if you takle a q tip with peroxide on it and stick it in your ear it will cure the ear infection ? are there any home remidies and what can i take over the counter?

A Q-tip with peroxide will not help a middle ear infection. Taking antihistamine/decongestants may help relieve symptoms. Some of these infections may resolve spontaneously, but the chances are improved with antibiotics..