Dr.Sawhney, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,MS

I have constant shaking in my left arm/hand. Just started

Customer Question

I have constant shaking in my left arm/hand. Just started occuring 3 days ago, the shaking doesn't stop, and is very irritating when it comes to drinking liquids, and eating, or simply trying to hold onto small objects. Whats wrong?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes my fingers and involved in the shaking, and the shaking seems to happen no matter what I do, stress or no stress. And no tremors in family history that I know of.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So these tremors, is there something I do to help it besides medicine, or will my local clinic doctar have to perscribe me something for it, and note, in my town there is only clinic doctars, no fancy hospitals or anything
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there a possibility that its not just a diagnosis of tremors? and possibly a side affect of a vitamin defficiency or something like that?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Alright thank you very much, just didn't wanna take the time off of work to see the doctar if it wasnt recquired but i guess I will now
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 7 years ago.
Thank you and wish that you are well soon.