Dr.Sawhney, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,MS

my mouth is always dry and I feel thirsty all the time. Im

my mouth is always dry and I feel thirsty all the time. I'm also having back right lower pain. My periods are very painful, specially the first two days. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom because I have a terrible pain; I feel like I'm having a baby. My pap is normal and I have done many exams, the results are normal. I don't know what else to do. On the other hand my insurance doesn't covert everything and I'm spending the money I don't have to be good but nothing seems to work. Please can you help me find out what is my problem. Thanks a lot, Silvia
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 7 years ago.
Dear Silvia

Do you have any other disease?
Are you on any medications?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No I'm not. All test that the doctor did are fine. I forgot to mention, my left ear makes a noice and my mouth feel better sometimes specially when I drink coffe. My presure is usually low. thanks for you fast response
Dear Silvia

There can be a number of causes for dry mouth ranging from use of salty and sweet food to autoimmune disorders which would need to be eliminated before a cause is found.

But for your pain during periods most likely cause would be endometriosis.Treatment of endometriosis can be both medical and surgical and you would be well served by a visit to a gynaecologist.

You can find more about the condition from this link
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The neurologist I'm seen told me to avoid salty food. I'm not consuming much sodium for three months. I was cheked for posible endometriosis but everything is normal. I'm very sensitive with the food, I had done a colonocospy too and was normal.
I don't drink or smoke. I doing execising and eating healthy.
I'm sorry to buther again but I really need to find answers to my systoms. I'm very desesperate, I don't want to go to the doctor anymore because all they say the test are normal.
Dear Silvia

I cannot help you any further on this and am opting out to let other experts take over.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did not accept your answer because it was not what I was looking for. You did not solve my problem. Thanks, anyway