Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

lower right mild abdominal pain. Comes and goes, maybe hurts

lower right mild abdominal pain. Comes and goes, maybe hurts for 30 seconds every 10 minutes. It is above the naval and inch and to the right. Could it be appendicitis?
Do you have fever, nausea, anorexia? Do you feel pain by pressing in the right lower abdomen? How long are you having this pain and what is it's intensity in 1 to 10 scale? Any bladder or bowel symptoms?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No fever (97.5), No nausea or vomiting. No loss of apitite. there really isn't any pain when I press down, but I do feel alot of gurgling. I have the pain for about a week. no bladder symptoms but alot of gas and light constipation.
At this time, it does not look like appendicitis. You can keep eye on it, if you develop fever, anorexia, nausea and pain by pressing in that area, then you will have to visit your doctor ASAP. The other symptoms that you have now is more linked to indigestion. You can take rest and eat soft diet and adequate water.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Dr. Shah, would the pain be pretty bad if it was appendicitis? Would you recommend visiting my doctor in the next couple days if it persists?
If you are not on pain meds, pain due to appendicitis can be moderate to severe in intensity at some point, but it's not true for every one and intensity of pain can vary during the process of disease. Yes, if the pain persist, I would certainly consider blood and stool test.