How old are you?
Do you have neck pain or stiffness?
Are you diabetic?
Are you on any medications?
Since how long is the tingling?
Were any investigations or treatment done?
This is most likely due to the pinched nerves in the neck which are giving you neck and hand symptoms. This can be due to;
1) Herniated/degenerated disc in neck
2) Cervical spondylosis; bone spurs in the neck vertebrae pressing on the nerves.
Following investigations would be required;
1) X-ray of the neck spine
2) MRI of the neck
3) Nerve conduction velocity (NCV) study
4) Electromyography (EMG)
You can consult following specialists;
c) MD in Physical medicine and rehabilitation
The other diagnostic consideration would be;
1) Peripheral neuropathy due to other causes
2) Diabetic neuropathy; you should be investigated for diabetes and this should be ruled our ruled in.
3) Neuropathy due to deficiency of B1, B6, B12; blood levels of these can be ascertained.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.