Dr. Mikey
Dr. Mikey, Doctor
Experience:  Pediatrician in private and group practice for 20 years. Extensive experience in urgent care.

Americarenow has contacted me about buying their HGH product.

Americarenow has contacted me about buying their HGH product. What do you think about this company and this product?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abby replied 7 years ago.
Why are you thinking about this product?
Do you have any health problems?
Do you take any medications?

Dr. Abby
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

They contacted me and told me that it would help me lose weight, build up my immune system, help me be more active and have more energy, slows down the aging process, enhancing sexual performance, and improves quality of deep sleep. They also told me that after a year I should be able to stop taking all of my allergy medications and shouldn't have to take anything else for my anxiety.

Yes, I have a lot of problems with allergies. I also have some issues with my blood pressure and anxiety. I also struggle with a sleeping disorder.

The medications I take are zolof, singulare, lodrane, xyzal, allegra D, and for high blood pressure(I am away from my house at this time and can not recall the name). I also use two different kinds of nasal sprays astelin and veramyst. In addition to this, I receive an allergy shot once a week.

Expert:  Dr. Mikey replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the administration of human growth hormone by any other method except injection, with today's technology, is not absorbed to any appreciable extent. The non-prescription products which are sold as nasal or oral Hgh supplements are produced by companies which are not controlled or monitored by any the FDA or any other federal or state agency. This is because it is classified as a nutritional supplement and not a drug. The only benefits that these companies, including Americare, claim are through testimonials and anecdotal comments. There have been no controlled, double-blind scientific studies done on these products to dertermine safety and efficacy. There are many good and safe nutritional supplements out there, but this is not one of them. There are physicians who supposedly practice anti-ageing medicine, and many of them use and prescribe the injectable form of Hgh in their treatments. This form has a definite effect on many aspects of metabolism and perhaps slows visible ageing, however there are also many undesirable side-effects such as abnormal bone growth especially of the jaw, altered fat metabolism causing increased blood lipids, and others. Some effects are not reversible. Please think twice or even tree times before spending thousands of dollars on substances that offer no proven benefit, or which can have undesirable and irreversible side-effects. There's no silver bullet or magic shortcut to health or weight loss. Exercise and a health diet are the only proven ways to extend usefullness and happiness.
Dr. Mikey, Doctor
Experience: Pediatrician in private and group practice for 20 years. Extensive experience in urgent care.