MasterDoc
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine
3119816

Is there any meds or procedures that can enhance your clitorial

Is there any meds or procedures that can enhance your clitorial stimulation responce during sex. It seems like it takes so long to achieve a clitorial orgasm...once the first anitial peak is reached from there after it is almost immediate. It is just getting over that first hurdle so to speak.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

What is your age? Are you on any medications?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am 47 and I take Verapamill and Digoxin.....
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
Dr. Bhumika is offline so I will answer. There are a LOT of topical nostrums that have been advertised to help with this but none of them have been scientifically proven to work. There is, however, an FDA approved, prescription device that has been shown to work; the EROS-CTD. Here is a link that discusses it:
http://www.eros-therapy.com/
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't think this is the answer that is really pertaining to my question. I have not lost the urge ...if anything it has increased. I totally enjoy having sex....I was just wondering if there were any type of enhacers to make my partners job easier.... once I have responded the first time ...then there are many times after that and it is almost immediate. It is just getting there the firt time. Was just wondering if there were any topical ointments or perscriptions or anything to help this issue. Some times it can get discouraging for the giving partner if they don't feel that they have the knowledge of achieving this task in a timely manner....and you know as well as I if someone feels they are not adiquit in certain areas it keeps them from being able to let go and enjoy themselves as much...no matter how much reassurance they get.

Thank you
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
There are no topical ointments or prescriptions demonstrated to help with the problem you described. The only thing that works for that is the EROS-CTD; it works (with regular use) to make it easier to reach orgasm (which is exactly what you are looking for).
Please click ACCEPT.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience: 20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine