Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained. Medical Review Officer trained in Drug Testing
16455829

how do i get rid of dilated pupils

how do i get rid of dilated pupils?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 7 years ago.
<p>hi</p><p>Why are you pupils dilated? </p>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
if my eyes are dilated fom using crystal meth, how do i get rid of my eyes being dilated? please :)
Hi, the dilitation of your pupils should resolve in about 12 hours.

It is from the activity of the adrenaline-like substance found in crystal meth.

Medications which would combat this would things that contain opiates, such as vicodin, codeine, heroin. But there are no eye drops you could put into your eyes.

Just wear glasses.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the green accept button so that I receive credit and compensation for my time. Thanks!

Just wear glasses.