Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760
Medical

I have clear liquid coming out of my bum, i have no pain &

there is no odour
what... Show More
there is no odour
what could this be?
Category: Medical
replied 7 years ago.
Greetings

When did the burn take place,Can you mention me the location?
How much area of skin is involved,just try to give a rough idea,by saying palm,hand.
did you apply any local cream on it?
any medications?
what kind of burn is it,is it electrical,chemical or from fire?
any fever?

Customer reply replied 7 years ago.
there is no burn read my question again - I have clear liquid coming out of my bum, i have no pain & there is no odour.
what could this be?
Dr. B., Doctor replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry for misunderstanding.

Can you mention me your age?
are you diagnosed with any medical condition like diabetes as there could be a link?
I am assuming that bum is on your buttocks ,is that right?
I have to also ask your sexual orientation,if this bum is on buttocks,are you hetero,homo or bi sexual?

Sorry again

Thanks for your patience.
Customer reply replied 7 years ago.
I am 33 years of age - no i am not diagnosed with diabetes - bum is buttocks yes that is correct - I am hetro & i do not have anal sex.
Dr. B., Doctor replied 7 years ago.
Hello

Thanks for answering my questions,I really appreciate that.

Now looking at your age,clear fluid coming out of your bum,there is a possibility of a structural problem like fistula(abnormal connection or passageway between two epithelium-lined organs or vessels that normally do not connect) as that presents with similar symptoms of fluid exudation which is painless and have odour. Ask your physician to do proctoscopy(mostly a office based procedure) to rule this possibility.

Other possibility could be due to a local hair follicle infection like follicultis,carbuncle, but there is pain associated but still it could be a possibility which is ruled out by physical exam and if required culture of the fluid which is exudating.

Now as you mentioned that you are heterosexual and history of anal sex so sexually transmitted disease which could possibly cause similar symptoms is low in our list.

I am sorry again for mis-understanding,if you wish,you do not need to pay me.

Thanks
Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.

Customer reply replied 7 years ago.
"I am sorry again for mis-understanding,if you wish,you do not need to pay me."
The above was in your last message & i do not wish to pay you as you did not read my question corecctly in the frist place.
I also only ticked AU$26 not AU$47 as it has been stated in my last email so yet again this is something else you have worng.
Dr. B., Doctor replied 7 years ago.
Ok

wish you best of health

Dr Bassi