MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine

me and my boyfriend decieded to have unpretective sex after

me and my boyfriend decieded to have unpretective sex after four years well we did not know that i came on my period durring sex and before we knew it he cumed in me .well the next day no blood or nothing do it means i'm pregnant i mean it can't happen that fast could it? and he is 59 years old and i'm 35 years .
Category: Medical
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
It definitely COULD happen that fast. However, unless your periods are VERY irregular, it would be quite unusual to get pregnant from sex during your period. Unless you are trying to get pregnant you need a method of birth control if you are no longer going to use condoms. To check on pregnancy you should wait at least 15 days after the unprotected sex and then do a pregnancy test.
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.