Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.

My boyfriend said my vagina feel different, like theres something inside, why is tha

My boyfriend & I have been sexually active for over a year. Recently my period has been really messed up, I had my period three times last month and twice this month. He also told me that my vagina feels different, like there is something inside me.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 years ago.

There is a possibility that you might be having fibroids like submucous myomas which can be occlude sometimes some part of vagina and cause this kind of feeling.You have to ask your physician to do a sonogram and physical exam to rule this possibility.

Other possibility could be infection of endometrium which can also cause similar symptoms.ask your physician to do a urine and vaginal fluid culture.

If you are above 50 then ask your physician to do endometrial biopsy to rule out any malignancy.If you are <50 then ask your physician to do cervical biopsy to rule cervical malignancy.

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor