MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine

If my girlfriend and I are messing around and I have just basketball

If my girlfriend and I are messing around and I have just basketball shorts on and she has nothing on, Can she get preg if I dont cum, but have some pre cum stuff. I dont believe it got through the pants. but my penis was slimmy and she was sitting on it.
Please answer it
If the shorts are between you and her and they don't show a visible moist spot as seen from the outside then I really wouldn't worry. Even if there was a visible spot then I would still consider it EXTREMELY unlikely that she could get pregnant just from this.
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it did show signs of a wet spot, but we believe that was from her. We got up immediatly and used feminen wipes over and over agian, but I still am a little worried.we are both 20 and have a lot going on for us.
Well in that case all I can say is that it is EXTREMELY unlikely but not impossible.
Please click ACCEPT.