Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

what is loxonin prescibed for,and what are its effects

what is loxonin prescibed for,and what are its effects?

Thank you for your question.

Loxonin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is not produced in this country. It is used for the treatment of arthritis and the side effects would be similar to the side effects of other NSAID products and and the main concern is irritation to the which may cause bleeding.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your prompt and detailed info.