Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  MD Pulmonology/Medicine Asthma, Allergy, 6+ years of experience in medicine and family health issues

Should I take Flexeril 5 MG and Naproxen 500MG at the same

Should I take Flexeril 5 MG and Naproxen 500MG at the same time?

Why do you need to take the medications? Have you been prescribed these medications?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, some time ago for muscle spamas in the lower back closer to the hip joint than the spine. Both prescribed but by different doctors.

Take one of the two medications - i would recommend flexeril and try some warm compresses and local application of pain relief medications.

This should help with your symptoms.

If there is pain even then, you can take naproxen - but keep a gap of 2 -3 hrs between the two medications.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work and the deposit you have made is released. A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.