DoogleNK
DoogleNK, Doctor
Experience:  orthopedics,general medicine 7years of experience
7632001

a week before my period when i have intercourse i bleed as

a week before my period when i have intercourse i bleed as if i have started my period but then after its stops it has happened twice now and i get embarrassed infront of my husband what could it be
Category: Medical
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 7 years ago.
Hello rachel

Bleeding after sex is not normal.If this is the sex for 1st time then its ok ,as hymen breaks and so you bleed a little.

But if this is not your 1st time sex ,then this should be evaluated as it can be due to some infection of vagina or cervix or STDs or polyps ,ectropion ,erosion of cervix,fibroid,adenomyosis or cancer .

I would like to make an appointment with the obgyn to find out the exact cause.

Kindly press ACCEPT if your question has been answered. FEEDBACK & BONUS is appreciated.
_______________________________________
Please note that the information provided is not a substitute to medical advice.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it isnt my first time having sex i havn't experienced any problems in that area it has only just recently started the last 2 mnths or so
Expert:  DoogleNK replied 7 years ago.
So ,as i told you ,you should see an obgyn .
It can be seroius no one knows.

_______________________________________