MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine

stomach..I started vomiting and sweating after, very sensitive..back

I was a diner at a local restaurant, after the meal I started to feel chills and a little stomach discomfort. A few hours later I started vomiting and sweating after, very sensitive to odors that will make very nauseaed. At the moment I am experiencing a dull pain in the right upper quadrant that radiates to the back. My question is: my mouth is very dry and an awful bad breath.

I am a 65 year old female in very good health
Category: Medical
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
What is your question please?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The pain at the R upper quadrant doesn't go away neither the nausea, this has lastest for more than 24 hours. My mouth is very dry and bad breath even after brushing. I still have aversion to bad odors.
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
You need to see an MD ASAP. Your liver is located in the R upper quandrant and that could be a sign of a serious problem. For example (NOT a diagnosis over the internet) this is consistent with Hepatitis A, a significant viral infection. It also could be a "regular" food poisoning.
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.