MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine

my son is being treated for neuron Lymn disease.. he lives

my son is being treated for neuro Lymn disease.. he lives in ancramdale n.y. and was sent home from a hosp. in Rinebeck,N.Y.   should he see a Dr. that specializes in Lymndisease?...or coould you reccomend a Dr. or clinic?      thank you
Category: Medical
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
I DEFINITELY recommend an assessment from a respected specialist in this area; there are a LOT of quacks who over-diagnose Lyme disease. Fortunately for your son, the top medical school in the country for the study of Lyme (New York Medical College) is fairly near him. Here is a PR release link that gives info about their clinic.
Please click ACCEPT.
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.