MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  20 years of experience as an Emergency Physician; board certified in Emergency Medicine

I am on my second month of microgestin fe 1/20, but have been

I am on my second month of microgestin fe 1/20, but have been on different birth control pills for about 15 months. I take it every day - once in a while I take it an hour or two early, but otherwise at the same time. My question is - I'm on my third week of the 2nd month of microgetin, and my boyfriend and I always use condoms too. The condom broke mid-intercourse, and he immediately pulled out (he did not ejaculate) and we did not continue having sex. am I protected from pregnancy?
Category: Medical
Expert:  MasterDoc replied 7 years ago.
The circumstance you describe means that the pill should be as effective as it ever can be. The hour or two does NOT make any significant difference. Adding to that the absence of ejaculation and I would say it is extraordinarily unlikely that you will get pregnant.
Please click ACCEPT>
Feel free to ask a follow-up question.
And a BONUS is always appreciated.