Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Doctor
Experience:  Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine

can a doctor fix a loose anus

can a doctor fix a loose anus?
you mean incontinence due to weak sphincter?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No. I anus is loose from many years of doing things and it's very embarrising. I'm a dude and it makes me very self-conscience about social situations and going to the gym. Also,sometimes I have trouble going to the bathroom because when I push everything comes out...and sometimes I go too easy when I don't want to go. I want my anus to be normal again and everything to function the way it's supposed to before I became loose. Thankyou
well there are procedure which can be done based on the findings of examination. you should see a surgeon doctor and discuss options.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How much do you think this would cost...what kind of results can I do I find a doctor who can help me....and do you think I might find someone in massachusetts...perhaps boston? These are my last questions. If you can answer I really appreciate it. Thanks
see right now its too premature to comment on anything. first the doctor needs to examine and find out what needs to be done based on the findings. i am sure you can find good plastic surgeons in boston area. you can also call your insurance company to get recommendation of well reputed doctors in your area.