RK
RK, Doctor
Experience:  MD, DM
14495901

Me and my girlfriend where dry humping and I ejaculated on

Me and my girlfriend where dry humping and I ejaculated on her stomach. We wiped some off and then she got up 2 clean the rest up. But she says she felt a drop below her stomach and above her vagina. Can she be pregnant? Doesnt sperm die in air? She was laying down for a bit before she got up and she felt the drop. Now she is feeling soreness on her theighs,stomach,and neck are these syptoms? its only been 5 days since we dry humped.
Category: Medical
Expert:  RK replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

When was her last period? When is next period expected?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
her last period was around march 23rd and the next one should be in april around that time
Expert:  RK replied 7 years ago.

1. Sperm do not die in air

2. Sperm may not be able swim all the way from the lower abdominal wall in to the vagina

3. Since it is just 5 days it too early to get pregnancy symptoms ( which you have mentioned)

4. The date falls just outside the fertile period and hence the chances of pregnancy is less.