Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Doctor
Experience:  Physician,Neuro and Vascular Interventional Radiologist

What type of doctor should I see for lymph node swelling and

What type of doctor should I see for lymph node swelling and granulomas.This is what showed up on my Cat -Scan. I am not sure what type of specialist to see.

Was this an Abdominal CAT scan ?

What symptoms do you have ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Scan was of Abdomen,Pelvic and Chest.Showes enlarged lymphnodes in right lower quadrant mesenteric of abdomen,right groin, neck.Granulomas in lung and spleen.some calcifications. thanks rita
What symptoms are you having ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I was having alot of lower abdominal pain last week.That has calmed down some,but now the right side of my neck and shoulder.When my first scan was done on 3/4 there were no enlarged lymph nodes in my neck.Now there is one behind my right ear and I have swelling in my right clavical area.Because of that I was told to have another scan done with dye and also to include the chest this time.I also tire very easy and have been having some unusual sweating at night.Sweats have been on and off.Thanks

Thank you for clarifying.

I would advise you to see an Internal Medicine Specialist.

These granulomas and lymph nodes are probably infective and would best be treated by a Physician.

Kind Regards,

P.S. Please click *** ACCEPT *** if you are satisfied, otherwise I do not get paid for my work and JustAnswer holds your Deposit.