Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  MD Pulmonology/Medicine Asthma, Allergy, 6+ years of experience in medicine and family health issues

Are bubbles in your urine after you urinate in the toilet as

Are bubbles in your urine after you urinate in the toilet as sign of something being wrong? Sometimes there are more or less, they pop very quickly. No pain and my urine is normal color. I have been thru Heart monitor testing, which was normal. Urine culture sent to lab (for vaginal issue) came back with nothing. I had normal exam and testing at gyno 2 weeks ago. I am very stressed out and been thru a lot lately. I don’t take any meds but I was taking xanex for anxiety but haven’t taken any in about 5 days.

I am Female and 31.

The urine is a solution which contains all the substances which are water soluble and need to be washed from the body.

Bubbles in water indicate that the body is trying to wash away some substance which causes bubbles. However, this is all there is. You dont have to worry at all. There is nothing wrong here.

And please dont get stressed about this.

Hope this clarification helped.

Let me know if you have any further question.

Please click ACCEPT to help me get my dues. You can add a bonus,

Best regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok, should i drink more fluids, anything i could do to help in anyway?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
doctor, i am still worried, could you give me more info on this? They pop right away...i am worried...i know i might be paranoid...
It will not harm to have more water. Normal water intake is about 0.4 gallons of water.

Like I said, it is perfectly fine to have bubbles and there is no reason to worry. Please take care.