Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.

what does trazodone and effexor show up as on a routine urine

what does trazodone and effexor show up as on a routine urine drug screen?
Usually there are 5 panel and 10 panel drug screening test. Trazodone and effecxor are not among them, so it will not be detected. If they are using some other screening and anything is detected, then they will call you for further information, in that case you can explain them and if required you show them that it's prescription meds.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX I will list them on my medication list prior to my screen, I would have anyway, I just wanted to know what they show up as, if anything. People can be so judgmental sometimes, and as I am a nurse, it is important to me that my privacy be respected. I asked Human Resources about Xanax, which I take 1 mg at night for sleep and they said that I did not need to bring in my script, just to list it. I am bringing my script anyway. I have had a rough 6 months of post menopausal symptoms, which I had not experienced before (I am 62) and never knew what anxiety and depression where, so this is all new to me. I am much better now and ready to go back to work--at a new job as a transplant coordinator and complex case manager. I don't want anything to mess this up. Thank you so very much.