Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Can fibroids make your stomach swell, not sure if i have put

Can fibroids make your stomach swell, not sure if i have put on weight or not. Tummy def bigger
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 7 years ago.

Fibroids if large enough can cause swelling in the lower part of the abdomen. This can be felt as lumps. Generalised swelling of abdomen is unusual from fibroid. If you have developed generalised swelling of abdomen , then you need to consult doctor for an examination.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for that will do, back in 2006 i broke my leg and my ankle, i fainted during the night when i came to my leg and ankle were at a really funny angle but because i could move them did not bother to get it checked out, six months later the leg was x rayed to find it was badly broken but because it had healed naturally they could not do anything. However the leg and foot is still swollen how long will it take to go back to normal or will it always be bigger
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 7 years ago.
It sounds that there was some venous or lymphatic obstruction during the injury. This has caused impaired drainage of fluid from leg. When it is persisting since 2006 , it may not fully go away.