Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  25 yrs. experience with all makes and models. Factory trained on Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Im just wondering how to ajust my headlight on my mazda 2

Hi im just wondering how to ajust my headlight on my mazda 2 2011 american version. I cant find any documentation and i already check i dont have 2 star screw

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

What do you mean you don't have start screws? Do you have some documentation showing how you should aim the headlights?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My mazda mecanic from the dealer dont want to told me anythings just because i installed Led bulb instead of halogen oem bulb -.- so i just want to know which from the 2 screw is the one for uping and downing the headlight!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The one one the left of the headlight bulb hole or the one on de right top of the headlight bulb

Ok, I understand, give me a moment to get that info for you. Please stand by.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have a picture of the screw and how to ajust propely i cant find any picture on the internet

I believe this is the info you are needing. If not, please let me know.
Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please be kind and remember to rate my answer using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks you sooo much you are amazing
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just give you 20$ for your excellent question

Thank you! I appreciate it, I really do!