Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 MAZDA 6 PUT NEW CLUTCH NOW GOT P0606 TWO INJECTOS NOT

Customer Question

2006 MAZDA 6 PUT NEW CLUTCH NOW GOT P0606 TWO INJECTOS NOT WORKING ABS CODES NO POWER CANT CLEAR WITH SCANNER DISCONNECT BATTERY CODES GONE CAR DRIVES GREAT PARK THE CAR FOR 30 MINUTES COME BACK RESTART SAME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: CONSISTENT
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: THIS IS AUSTIN CAR CARE NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE BEFORE HAVE NOT REPLACED ANY PARTS CHECKED ALL FUSES AND POWER AND GROND CONNECTIONS
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Monday morning 9am
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 days ago.

Is this a 6 I, S, Speed?

What ABS codes are you getting?

0606 is a internal PCM processor error. The only way to clear that code is by replacing the PCM and then programming it and the keys.

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris