Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Car won't start it turns over but it won't come on I've

Customer Question

Car won't start it turns over but it won't come on I've tried to jump it but it still won't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: No they are good
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: 2004 Mazda 6
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and I really haven't tried anything I think it may be a fuel problem I'm currently trying to locate the fuel pump relay to check it but I don't know what I'm looking at
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. See the link below for the fuel pump relay location. In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark at the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors and proper fuel pressure. Lets start with checking to see which one you are lacking and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20relay%20Nov%2026.pdf