Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

You answered the following on 12-11-2013. I have a 2008

Customer Question

you answered the following on 12-11-2013. I have a 2008 mazda cx9 and i need to replace the blower motor as I am getting no air from the front vents but the rear vents work just finr
Drew
Senior Mazda Tech.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.If you have no air flow from the blower motor and cannot hear the blower motor move when you change blower motor speeds, I suspect that you have a faulty blower motor.I suggest replacing the blower motor.If you want to test it first, I have a few diagnosis steps you would need to perform with some special electrical testing tools to verify that the blower motor is faulty.Thanks
DrewHere is the location and removal procedure for the blower motor.2010 - CX-9 - HVAC FRONT BLOWER MOTOR REMOVAL/INSTALLATION 1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. 2. Remove the dashboard under cover. (passenger side) 3. Remove in the order indicated in the table.1Front blower motor connector2Screw3Front blower motor4. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 19 days ago.

HI,

Ok, you will remove the passenger side dash undercover trim piece to access the blower motor - directions are attached with diagrams

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks.

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 18 days ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.
Expert:  Eric replied 17 days ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 9 days ago.

At this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 5 days ago.